Get your own playlist at snapdrive.net!My most valuable possession is a computer. First, I can get much help from the computer. In the Internet, there is a variety of information and by using the Internet, I can do some research and get help doing my homework. Second, I can use the computer as a recreational device. I can spend time playing computer games and I can also get relaxed, can get rid of stress which then makes me concentrate better and make my academic score better.
Get your own playlist at snapdrive.net!I think that it is better for some universities to focus on having excellent libraries, labroatories and other facilities than focusing on hiring the most successful and qualified professors. First, I can get much help. I can gain broad knowledge and also, I can find particular information in the library or get practical experiences by using the laboratories. Second, I can use the facilities whenever I want. The school is always opened but however, it is hard to make schedules with qualified professors.
Get your own playlist at snapdrive.net!The university said that they are now accepting the applications for the position of resident assistant. The resident assistant does many things related to the university and they get benefits such as living for free or getting a private dorm room. However, the woman disagrees with the change of the university. First, she had a friend who was a resident assistant last year but her friend told about the problems with being the resdient assistant. She said that being the resident assistant took a lot of time and complained much about it and said she got much stress. Also, she got interruptions from other people. Second, the notice of the universtiy said the resident assistant has to do other related duties but they can mean anything.
Get your own playlist at snapdrive.net!the professor discusses that the recent research said that the earth's climate is not always gradual. She gave an example which was Greenland. She said that the climate was very flickering and the temperature changed from warm to cold and cold to warm.She also said the climate change was so so it was not stable. Inaddition the professor said the climate fluctuated and the anual average temperature has changed very much from the past and now. She also said the period of changing was short than the human life time.
Get your own playlist at snapdrive.net!
Get your own playlist at snapdrive.net!
3 comments:
Overall Score: 3
Delivery sounds good. You stressed some very important words. Still there are a few more to stress. Your grammar and word choice are sufficient for a level 3 speaker and you developed your ideas pretty well.
I think that it is better for some universities to focus on having excellent libraries, labroatories and other facilities rather than focusing on hiring the most successful and qualified professors. First, I can get much help. I can gain broad knowledge and also, I can find specific information in the library or gain practical experiences by using the laboratories. Second, I can use the facilities whenever I want. The school is always opened; however, it is hard to schedule an appointment with qualified professors. So, hiring even the most qualified professors still wouldn't help much.
Q3: Overall Score: 3 (But close to 4)This one is very good, especially your delivery. Your pronunciation is very clear and the only thing to do is add a little more intonation(rising and falling) and stress. Grammatically there were some mistakes but nothing that really interfered with what you meant to say.
The university said that they are now accepting applications for the position of resident assistant. The resident assistant does many things related to the university and they get benefits such as living for free or getting a private dorm room. However, the woman disagrees with the idea of becoming a resident assistant. First, she had a friend who was a resident assistant last year but her friend told about the problems with being a resdient assistant. She said that being the resident assistant took a lot of time and complained much about it and said she got much stress. Also, she got interruptions from other people. Second, the notice of the universtiy said the resident assistant has to do other related duties but they be anything.
Q4: Overall: 3
Some slight hesitation and mispronounced words but overall intelligibility remains high. Some grammatical issues but again nothing that completely interferes with the overall topic development. Grammar corrections follow:
In the lecture, the professor discusses how recent research said that the earth's climate change is not always gradual. She gave an example which was Greenland. She said that the climate was very flickering and the temperature changed from warm to cold and cold to warm. She also said the climate change was so quick, so that it was not stable. In addition the professor said the climate fluctuated and the anual average temperature has changed very much from the past to now. She also said the period of climate change was shorter than a human life time.
Post a Comment